[AG-TECH] Windows Vic Crashing

Piers O'Hanlon p.ohanlon at cs.ucl.ac.uk
Thu Feb 5 13:33:54 CST 2009

Hi Todd,

Is that a windows XP box? Do you have the latest drivers for the Ncast
capture card? Presumably you don't still see the dvice in the device
manager (if so delete it from there and try again). What colour depth
is your display set to - should be ok on 16 or 24, 32 bits. Are there
any other capture devices loaded (USB etc?) Do you get any message
when it crashes?

Piers