[AG-TECH] Windows Vic Crashing

Todd Zimmerman todd.zimmerman at ubc.ca
Thu Feb 5 13:12:58 CST 2009

I've got a new install on a Windows box and for some reason VIC is
crashing on start.

It crashes when starting even from the command line (vic.exe
192.168.1.1/12345 for example...)

While I assume this may be related to the capture device (I have an
NCast DCC 3.1 HD capture card), I can't confirm that.  I've uninstalled
the drivers for this device and have physically removed the capture
card; however the crashes continue.

Anyone got any advice on how to proceed with debugging?   Anything else
I should betrying (display settings/ network settings).  Unfortunately,
there is no real hint as to the cause of the crash.

Todd