[AG-TECH] Toolkit compability with Windows Vista

Ben Green ben.green at manchester.ac.uk
Fri Apr 17 06:10:26 CDT 2009

Hi all,

I've noticed a few people out there have had trouble getting AG Toolkit running under Windows Vista, so I thought I'd let everyone know that I have Toolkit running fine with Vista on a new Dell PC.

The specs are:

Dell Optiplex 760
Windows Vista Business Edition OS
SoundMAX Integrated Digitial High Definition Audio / manufacturer Audio Devices / Driver version 6.10.1.5851, dated 24/07/2008.

I installed the current stable all-in-one Toolkit installer.

It all works fine, I've not had to do anything with the PC to get it working.

If anyone has any questions on this, please let me know.

Cheers, Ben.

Ben Green

Access Grid Support Centre
Research Computing Services
University of Manchester
Room 73A, Devonshire House, Precinct Centre,
Oxford Road, Manchester, M13 9PL
tel: +44 (0)161 306 6621
fax: +44 (0)161 275 6120
email - ben.green at manchester.ac.uk