[AG-TECH] Using AGVCR with latest Video Producer

Ben Green ben.green at manchester.ac.uk
Tue Apr 7 08:35:31 CDT 2009

Hi Doug,

The streams were listed during recording, and are listed when I play back.

If I leave the default vic.exe configured, AGVCR plays back just the H261 streams, but not the H264 streams.

When I specify the path to the same vic.exe that my Toolkit's VideoConsumerServiceH264 uses, I just get 'waiting for video' with nothing ever displayed. It's the same when I specify the path to my VideoProducerServiceH264.

I'm getting a bit stuck for ideas now, and really need to play back a recording tomorrow morning that contains a stream transmitted via the Extended Video service of Toolkit.

Please can some just clarify that I am indeed pointing AGVCR at the correct vic.exe files ?

It would be comforting to know that someone else has actually been successful doing exactly what I'm trying to do here.

Regards, Ben.