[AG-TECH] Separate shared application machine?

Steve Gaarder gaarder1 at math.cornell.edu
Mon Apr 6 11:59:37 CDT 2009

I have a small node set up, including Tigerboard and Shared Desktop.  I to
move Tigerboard and the Shared Desktop to a separate machine, so that the
keyboard, tablet, and mouse for these are separate from the ones that
operate the node.  I have read the documentation about multiple machines,
and understand that I need to have a service manager running on the second
machine.  But how to I configure the venue client to run these
applications on the other machine?

thanks,

Steve Gaarder
System Administrator, Dept of Mathematics
Cornell University, Ithaca, NY, USA
gaarder at math.cornell.edu