[AG-TECH] Separate shared application machine?

Michael Miller mimiller at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Mon Apr 6 14:43:48 CDT 2009

Steve,

The servicemanager handles running node services.  Tigerboard and SharedDesktop are Shared Applications and will always run on the machine where your venueclient is running.  Tell us more about what you want to do and myself and others can suggest ideas for your configuration.

myk

"If you're clear in your vision and trust the people in your team with clear objectives, they will invariably do their best to achieve everything desired, and usually deliver everything you could have hoped for and even more." -Paul Debevec