[AG-TECH] VenueClient crashes

muhammad akl muhammad.akl at gmail.com
Sat Oct 25 02:14:08 CDT 2008

Christoph,

yes I'm using the latest package for aghdvic :

 dpkg -l aghdvic

> ii  aghdvic        0r117-4        UQVislab version of vic video tool

For the steps you mentioned IT WORKED !! , yes I could capture the video
from the camera using SimpleHDVideoService with the changes in the service's
configuration widget (changed the Input port to dv instead of hdv ) .

but unfortunately I got the video in the second machine using
SimpleHDVideoConsumerService for the first time only, and then the video was
lost , So what could cause this problem ? network traffic ? although I have
upgraded the connection for the two machines as mentioned in  my previous
mail ? any hints to figure out this problem ?

Muhammad