[AG-TECH] Echoing and choppy audio on Mac to Mac

Gurcharan S. Khanna gskpop at cis.rit.edu
Mon Nov 24 23:12:59 CST 2008

chris,

i wonder if it could be spec'd out in terms of full-time work. it's so
annoying and would
be so beneficial i feel like committing resources to getting it done but
i need some definite
parameters to be successful. how many hours do you think it would take
to complete? and
if it's already started by someone, would a different effort be redundant?

-gurcharan

--

Email: gurcharan.khanna at rit.edu