[AG-TECH] Echoing and choppy audio on Mac to Mac

Christoph Willing c.willing at uq.edu.au
Mon Nov 24 23:01:35 CST 2008

On 25/11/2008, at 2:47 PM, Gurcharan S. Khanna wrote:

> chris,
>
> is the fix known and it's just a matter of devoting resources to it?
> or is the fix still something difficult that has to be figured out?

Gurcharan,

I believe the fix is reasonably, if not completely, understood. It now
needs resources to actually be done. I understand someone has just
started some work on it in the last week or so. However I think that
it will be worked on as a spare time project, rather than full time,
so it may still be a while before we see any results.

chris