[AG-TECH] Windows XP AG 3.1 Connection Refused errors

John I. Quebedeaux, Jr johnq at lsu.edu
Mon Nov 24 22:51:04 CST 2008

Jeremy, we'd need to know more about her network connection/ip situation and
what those "connection refused" errors (and what leads up to them) say to
have a better idea. Also, time check the machine - i.e. Is the time correct
on the machine (rare issues there in the past).

What VenueServer is she connecting to? Just because she has her firewalls
off doesn't mean the network doesn't have them in place... have you
connected to her site before? Such as another machine?

Just going through my mental checklist of things to verify!

Does anything work?

-John Q.
--
John I. Quebedeaux, Jr.; Louisiana State University
Computer Manager LBRN; 131 Life Sciences Bldg.