[AG-TECH] Windows XP AG 3.1 Connection Refused errors

Jeremy Mann jeremymann at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 15:36:22 CST 2008

I'm helping a user in Dallas who has connection problems with her AG
3.1 client on Windows XP. She sent me all the log files and for every
instance of services started, i.e. Jabber, Bridge listing, vic and
rat, I'm seeing "Connection Refused" errors. She has all firewalls
turned off, so I'm curious as to what in Windows is causing her
problem. Anybody else come acorss this problem?

--
Jeremy Mann
jeremy at biochem.uthscsa.edu

Bioinformatics Core Facility