[AG-TECH] H.264 test.

Matthew Leszczenski mxl9499 at rit.edu
Fri Jun 20 08:42:21 CDT 2008

Miguel,
	RIT has at least 2 H264 streams going constantly, today I should be
adding another 1 or 2 to that to keep on unless there is a problem. This is
in the Argonne server, in the Rochester Institute of Technology main lobby.
Feel free to use this as a test venue if you need it, If I am not in a
meeting I will be listening in as well if you need anything.

Matthew Leszczenski
 - Technical Assistant and Eagle Scout
 - Undergraduate NSSA Major @ RIT
 - Collaboration Technology Developer @ RIT Research Computing department