[AG-TECH] H.264 test.

Miguel Sáez msaez at cesga.es
Fri Jun 20 03:03:22 CDT 2008

Hello,

I'm currently testing one of my Access Grid computers that might be the
one designed to work as display, to know if the hardware is good enough
I need to do an stress test, for it i would like to use H.264 so i can
see if it can handle more than four H.264 video flows at the same time.
Is there anyone able to do leave any H.264 video producers for a few
hours, if so just tell me the day, hour (preferibly close to UTC/GMT +2)
and the venue server where you're going to be.

Thanks a lot!

Miguel Ángel Sáez Llorente
Técnico de Comunicacións

Centro de Supercomputación de Galicia (CESGA)
Avenida de Vigo, s/n (Campus Sur)
15705 Santiago de Compostela - ESPAÑA

E-mail:      msaez at cesga.es
Tel:         +34  981 56 98 10 (ext. 246)
Fax:         +34  981 59 46 16
Web:         http://www.cesga.es/