[AG-TECH] Seeking Message/Calendaring System

Kingdon Barrett kingdon at tuesdaystudios.com
Thu Jan 17 07:50:36 CST 2008

37Signals puts out a bunch of products you might want to look at, very
simple to use... Backpack has a paid version that includes a calendar, and
some of their other products (Campfire, Basecamp) probably have a nice
calendar that you would like to demo or use.

Your main requirement is that your tool must not include mail?  I see
Atlassian Confluence seems to work with that goal, and there is a Calendar
plugin also.

http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONFEXT/Calendar+Plugin

Confluence looks extremely powerful, haven't had a chance to test this yet.
Please post your findings to the list!

Kingdon

--
Kingdon Barrett <kingdon at tuesdaystudios.com>
Tuesday Studios Main Office: 585-239-6035