[AG-TECH] Seeking Message/Calendaring System

Michael Daw michael.daw at manchester.ac.uk
Thu Jan 17 06:05:35 CST 2008

Generator Microsoft Word 11 (filtered medium) I' d recommend a portal solution, e.g. Sakai (http://www.sakaiproject.org/). Not only would this give you a shared calendar, but you' d get other useful tools too (if you wanted them), such as shared document stores, wikis and even portal Access Grid (http://www.rcs.manchester.ac.uk/research/PAG)!

From: owner-ag-tech at mcs.anl.gov [mailto:owner-ag-tech at mcs.anl.gov] On Behalf Of john langkals Sent: 16 January 2008 21:23 To: ag-tech at mcs.anl.gov Subject: [AG-TECH] Seeking Message/Calendaring System

Hello AG Tech,

In reference to our access grid activities, can anyone recommend a good online calendaring/message system along the lines of Google Calendar? We would like to be able to host something that does not include mail. AG Scheduler is wonderful for reserving events; we would like to have a system that would allow our group(s) to keep in touch and informed of our schedules to manage our resources better.

Thank you,

John

John Langkals
Systems Manager