[AG-TECH] Seeking Message/Calendaring System

Kingdon Barrett kingdon at tuesdaystudios.com
Fri Jan 18 15:30:35 CST 2008

http://www.hyprinvite.com/

This one is based on OpenID and supports Gravatar, in case that means
anything to you... I think those are both good things...

It's not exactly a calendar, but you can send and receive invitations, and
it keeps track of events.  The Google Maps feature is probably not most
useful for something like AccessGrid, but maybe so, can use this system to
organize AccessGrid venues for the event and also invite Ordinary
Homo-Sapiens to your meeting location.

Might have to generate one event per venue for that, probably not too much
of a hassle so long as there is a meeting organizer paying attention to each
venue (probably).  That would fix the time-zone issue for anyone though!

This is probably not exactly what you're looking for, but interesting
features.

Kingdon