[AG-TECH] Two Multicast addresses for video in Argonne Lobby

Joe Reitzer joer at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Wed Feb 27 14:26:34 CST 2008

Hi John,

I thought that was the problem too originally, but I am connected
with a newly installed 3.1 client to the 224.2.224.15 group.  TRECC,
TRECC Reception, and Reitzer (nodes) are all joined in the
224.2.224.15 group from the TRECC facility - Reitzer (node) being the
3.1 client, even double checked the version to make sure.  Tate from
the TRECC facility is joined in 224.2.174.94 and is a 3.1 client,
additionally Noir Neko is joined in 224.2.174.94 from my house and is
a 3.1 Mac OS X client.

In case this info helps.

Joe Reitzer

Tate