[AG-TECH] Two Multicast addresses for video in Argonne Lobby

John I. Quebedeaux, Jr johnq at lsu.edu
Wed Feb 27 13:59:39 CST 2008

Joe,

I'd hazard those two nodes are running different versions of the AG client?
My 3.1 clients connect to the 224.2.174.94 group and my 3.0.x clients
connect to 224.2.224.15.

I did let Tom know about this yesterday. I believe it's happened once
before.

-John Q.
--
John I. Quebedeaux, Jr.; Louisiana State University
Computer Manager LBRN; 131 Life Sciences Bldg.