[AG-TECH] Two Multicast addresses for video in Argonne Lobby

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Feb 27 13:22:58 CST 2008

Joe:

Thanks for mentioning this.  I'm planning to resolve it tonight, as it
may require a server restart.

Details for those interested:  One of the video streams is 'dynamic',
meaning it should expire and be removed.  This hasn't happened yet,
either because it's reason for existence persists, or because there's a
bug.  I'm looking into the cause so that, if it's a bug, I can fix it.

Tom