[AG-TECH] Wireless mobile AG clients

Brad Knowles bknowles at mail.utexas.edu
Tue Dec 9 13:54:46 CST 2008

R. P. C. Rodgers wrote:

> Thanks for sharing, Ben.  I have been trying to take this a step further
> by using a Sprint wireless broadband card (3G, EVDO) in a MacBook Pro.

When you reply to messages like this, please trim your replies to include
just the text you're responding to, and don't include the same attachments
that you had originally received.

You just sent another 3MB+ response to all the hundreds and thousands of
recipients of the original message, and caused yet another massive load on
the mailing list server.

--
Brad Knowles <bknowles at mail.utexas.edu>
The University of Texas at Austin, Information Technology Services, ITS-Unix