[AG-TECH] portable AG Node

Brad Knowles bknowles at mail.utexas.edu
Tue Dec 9 12:12:38 CST 2008

Ben Green wrote:

> I've attached a list of all the items I purchased, along with links to
> the suppliers (all UK of course).
>
> I'm very happy with the performance of this machine, it's really just
> 'ticking over' when running 4 VGA res cameras plus an HD webcam.
>
> I've also attached a photo of the back of the PC. There were just 3
> cameras connected at the time.

Would it have been possible for you to post these files to a file or web
server somewhere and then send us the links, as opposed to attaching them
and sending out a message that was over 3MB in size, to all the hundreds or
thousands of recipients of this list?

I don't want to think about what the load on the mailing list server must
have been for the past fifteen minutes....

--
Brad Knowles <bknowles at mail.utexas.edu>
The University of Texas at Austin, Information Technology Services, ITS-Unix