[AG-TECH] Bad Mac PPC Vic?

Todd Zimmerman toddz at sfu.ca
Fri Sep 28 15:44:24 CDT 2007

I've ran into a situation where there seems to be a bad Mac PPC build of vic that doesn't show any
incoming videos.  If you trace the packets, video packets are definitely reaching the computer, but
they never show up in vic.  When I replace the vic binary that is in
~/.AccessGrid3/local_services/VideoConsumerService/ (or whereever) with the newest build from
another PPC installation, the streams then appear.

Both vic's have the same version number; however, they are slightly different sizes.

The _bad_ one appears to be 9154400 bytes while the good one is 9160876 bytes.  Anyone else notice this?

Todd