[AG-TECH] AGVCR 2.2.1 released + News

Derek Piper dcpiper at indiana.edu
Thu May 24 12:34:13 CDT 2007

	Hi all,

	After a long haitus due to other things at work, I've decided to
release AGVCR 2.2.1. It was 'kinda ready' around early March but got
forgotten about. Not a lot has changed, some minor alterations and
fixes. I've decided to release it since I'm not sure when I will be able
to devote a lot of time to it.
	I am also announcing that I'm soon to be leaving the School of
Informatics and will be taking a position in the Chemistry department
(still at IU Bloomington) overseeing a greater lab area, number of of
machines and services. I will still have at least one AG node to manage
(one I helped install, as it happens) and I believe I will still be able
to work on AGVCR officially, depending on availability of time.
	Such changes at work were part of the reason I was unable to see you
all at the AG Retreat, something I really enjoyed last year.

	For now, the project page is still here:

http://iri.informatics.indiana.edu/~dcpiper/agvcr/

	If that does end up being moved (as I'm sure it will in the long term)
I will let everyone know.

	Thanks,

	Derek

--