[AG-TECH] Re: AG Town hall time for 3 April and onwards

Michael Miller mimiller at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Tue Mar 13 13:02:26 CDT 2007

Hello,

We are seeing that DST change bug that always pops up in Spring and
Fall.  The problem appears if you are -not- logged in and view times
in the daily, monthly or meeting details pages.

The fix for this is to delete the cookies for AGSchedule and try
again.  We have found that IE needs to be completely closed so that
it forgets the SESSIONID in use.  If anyone knows an easier way to
reset the SESSIONID, please let me know.  Firefox allows for deleting
both the AGSchedule cookie and the SESSIONID cookie.

Once logged in, you should see correct times based on the timezone
setting for your site.
If you have further questions please contact me.

Michael Miller
NCSA