[AG-TECH] Sony EVI-HD1 camera

gurcharan khanna gskpop at cis.rit.edu
Fri Mar 9 08:55:52 CST 2007

All,

I think sending all stream types is a great idea, so the receiver can
choose the resolutions
needed.

A related issue is bandwidth limitations. If I choose to receive 261
instead of HD for that
reason, then I may not be able to tolerate all those bits on my network.
So, then the issue
becomes, how do I tell the source not to even send me the HD stream for
instance but only
the 261 streams? If the HD and 261 are two separate modules, then that
would work. If they
somehow are all integrated, maybe then that becomes a problem?

-gurcharan

--
-------------------------
Gurcharan S. Khanna, Ph.D.

Director, Interactive Collaboration Environments Laboratory,
Center for the Advancing the Study of Cyberinfrastructure
---
Rochester Institute of Technology
1 Lomb Memorial Drive
Rochester, New York 14623-5603
Phone: 585-475-7504  ~  Cell: 585-355-1603
Email: gurcharan.khanna at rit.edu
Http:  www.rit.edu/~gskpop