[AG-TECH] venue client

Lisa Metz Lisa.Metz at Colostate.edu
Thu Mar 1 11:45:16 CST 2007

Good morning all,

We've ALMOST got our system up and running, but I've still got one problem.
While I am able to connect to our node from within our university, I am
unable to get the VIC and RAT to load when I'm off campus.
We've opened our computer to the world by placing it outside of our
campus firewall because we thought it would help. Still no dice.

Does anyone have any suggestions on troubleshooting this? I even
disabled the firewall on my laptop to see if that would help and it didn't.

We're so close, but so far!
Thanks for any help.
Lisa

--
Lisa Metz
Computer Support Analyst for Civil Engineering

"The only thing we know about the future is that it will be different"
-Peter Drucker