[AG-TECH] venue client

Andrew A Rowley Andrew.Rowley at manchester.ac.uk
Fri Mar 2 03:22:26 CST 2007

Hi,

This could suggest that when you are off campus, you are connecting from behind a firewall.  I assume that you have installed AG on a laptop and are then taking it outside your university.  In this case, you will need to make sure that the place where you are now connecting your laptop to has the same firewall rules opened as your university.  Alternatively, if you can get a VPN to the same VLAN as has been opened to the firewall within your university, this might work (I have done this in the past and it appears to be fine).

Andrew :)

Access Grid Support Centre,
RSS Group,
Manchester Computing,