[AG-TECH] Patched vic for incoming port?

Ye Wang wangye at mail.nih.gov
Thu Jun 21 11:22:40 CDT 2007

Fred,

We were looking for a "new" vic package on intel mac for the setup at
UCSF. There's a firewall issue and the vic comes with ag apckage did not
work at one site at UCSF. I am wondering if you have the vic package
available to share with us. Is there an instruction on how to build vic
on mac?

Cheers,

Ye