[AG-TECH] Tabletop-Room mic with integrated echo canceling

R. P. Channing ["Rick"] Rodgers rodgers at nlm.nih.gov
Thu Jun 21 09:57:47 CDT 2007

Michael,

I sincerely hope the information about the AccuMic PC disappearing is
incorrect, as we
have had great success with them in our setting, and will very likely
buy more.  The
ClearOne web site certainly still advertises it as available:

   http://www.clearone.com/products/product.php?cat=4&prod=17

Cheers, Rick Rodgers