[AG-TECH] Tabletop-Room mic with integrated echo canceling

Michael Braitmaier braitmaier at hlrs.de
Thu Jun 21 01:40:53 CDT 2007

To clatify:

I bought the DSP board from Phoenix Audio and not the PCI-Card.
I assembled it in a case which I bought at a online-shop which offers stuff
for electronic devices, and small electrinic parts (e.g. transistors,
resistors, etc.)

So far it worked quit well, however it needs a second to adapt to
changed audio levels, for example if you drastically change
distance between the mic and the speakers or change the volume of the
speakers.

As I still got some e-mails refering to teh ClearOne AccuMic PC, I want
to mention again:
This microphone is no longer being produced by ClearOne according to our
German reseller for ClearOne products.

Michael

--
Dipl.-Inf. Michael Braitmaier