[AG-TECH] VenueClient and vic weirdness

Dana Koch dana at sirca.org.au
Tue Jun 5 22:16:27 CDT 2007

Hi,
    I believe so (are you talking about versioning or something
different?) -- this was the first time I installed AG on this computer.
vic -v reports VIC 2.8ucl-1.1.3-AG. And yes, once I use vic to connect
to one bridge, it seems to work for everything.

I will try and see if firewall changes will improve things.

Thanks,
Dana