[AG-TECH] 3.1.0b1 mac audio

Fred Dech fdech at uchicago.edu
Wed Jul 25 17:12:02 CDT 2007

hi.

i realize that the new RAT still only works in 8-KHz mode with mac
audio interface.   and i expected that from what certain people
were saying about this issue prior to the 3.1 release.  but what i was
hoping to get out of the new Sumover RAT was a resolution to the ~ 0.5 second
audio lag that i've always experienced on the intel macs.
i don't believe, however, that i've ever heard anyone else lament about
this.  is it just me, or do other intel mac users experience this feature?
if it's not just me, anyone know why this delay occurs?

thanks,

--fred