[AG-TECH] anyone free to test this afternoon?

Julia Mullen julia.mullen at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 13:32:29 CDT 2007

Hi Folks,

I have an IG node here at Lincoln that I haven't used in a while - and I
don't think I have tried connecting via a bridged connection since the
switch to AG3.   We would like to join a meeting tomorrow and currently I
know that I can get to the venues on the NCSA bridge but I am not sure that
all is well as I see folks in the venue but only get blue screens in vic. .
.

I have the room from now (2:30pm EDT) to 3pm EDT and then again from 4-5pm
EDT.

So - if anyone is out there. . .I seem to be the only one in the meadow as
well, which seems exceptionally odd. . .but I haven't been around for a
while, so may-be the meadow is a quite place now.

Let me know if you can test wtih me -

Thanks -
   Julie