[AG-TECH] a few AG3.1 beta problems

Antonio Bandeira bandeira at fe.up.pt
Thu Jul 12 19:37:35 CDT 2007

Hi,

I am running FC7 32bit but, as I said, I am not very sure about this actually being related to AG3.1Beta or any other problems with the venue server itself.
When it occurred there was no time to trace where the origin of the problem was... Venue server is AG3.0.2 running on FC6 32bit.

About the autoplace, the only thing I found different from the reported in the ticket is that it occurs when clicking the 'quit' button (and not the Window Decoration 'X').

Best regards,

António Bandeira
FEUP :: SICC ~ uTICM
+351 225 574 199 (ext.3535)