[AG-TECH] RAT with Sigmatel ... Audio

John I. Quebedeaux, Jr johnq at lsu.edu
Fri Jul 13 10:33:09 CDT 2007

Hi All,

I'm in the process of assisting a site with testing and turns out their RAT
(repeatedly crashing) is on a machine with the following built in audio:
SIGMATEL STAC 92xx C-Major HD Audio. I've seen references recently about HD
audio cards being an issue...

Any suggestions? I'm trying to find out more, but thought I'd go ahead and
get this note out to see what feedback I could get. You can email me
directly if you have any feedback...

Note: Windows XP...

-John Q.

P.s. Sorry I've been so quiet lately, been a bit snowed under with projects.
--
John I. Quebedeaux, Jr.; Louisiana State University
Computer Manager LBRN; 131 Life Sciences Bldg.