[AG-TECH] a few AG3.1 beta problems

Brian Corrie bcorrie at sfu.ca
Thu Jul 12 11:27:53 CDT 2007

Hello,

Antonio Bandeira wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've found a few “problems” with the new AG3.1 beta. Don’t know if it is
> just me, but...

> - Working in unicast mode, adding a new service under “node management” will
> cause all previously added services to restart using a multicast address.

I was helping someone set up an AG 3.1 node yesterday and saw what
appeared to be a similar problem. When a new service was added the
system seemed to switch to multicast for all services. Not 100% sure
this was the case, as I was setting it up remotely, but switching to
multicast and then back to unicast fixed the problem...

Brian