[AG-TECH] NZ AG3.1 Bridge - error

Nathan Gardiner nathan.gardiner at canterbury.ac.nz
Tue Aug 7 21:05:48 CDT 2007

Hi there,

We still seem to be having problems registering with the Bridge Server
in Argonne. It seems to work okay on our normal campus network (which
isn't multicast enabled) but doesn't seem to work on our KAREN network
(multicast enabled).

See below from our network engineer on campus who has been doing some
packet sniffing on both networks. I have also attached some screenshots.

Regards,

-
Nathan Gardiner
Human Interface Technology Lab NZ (HIT Lab NZ)
Room 110, Old Maths Building, University of Canterbury
DDI: +64 3 364 3072, Cell: +64 21 163 2956