[AG-TECH] AG 3.1beta Video Service on Windows XP Pro SP2

Ed Brannin edbrannin at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 21:26:09 CDT 2007

On 8/7/07, Greg Donhardt <greg.donhardt at flinders.edu.au> wrote:
> When I go to a venue, I get 4 vic
> service windows appear (one for each camera), however in my Vic consumer
> window I can only see 3 of my 4 streams. Ironically it us the camera
> designated as source 4 that is not appearing. It is not appearing in the 4
> service windows either. I have confirmed that the camera is working locally
> at the computer so I believe it to be an AG related issue.

This is a known issue in AG3.1 -- or at least, we've known about it at
RIT, and I hope we made it known to UCL...  if not, I'm embarrassed
and glad you need the 4th camera more than we needed ours.

In short, the VIC bundled with AG3.1b1 seems to see only the first 3
video sources, even when we click on the "Sources" menu.

Anyway, for now I suggest you replace your c:\Documents and
Settings\YourUserName\Application
Data\AccessGrid3\NodeServices\VideoProducerService folder with the one
from AG3.0.2.

Hope This Helps,
--
-Ed Brannin