[AG-TECH] Capture cards and PCI-X

John I. Quebedeaux, Jr johnq at lsu.edu
Wed Aug 1 16:16:42 CDT 2007

David,

I've been running the Osprey 440 - with RCA connections to my sony cameras
(they come with BNC/RCA adaptors) but I've been running this capture machine
with FC6 since that's all it does (and does it very well)....

BUT... I do run multiple osprey cards on windows (230's I believe, maybe a
few 210's) in another machine at another site with no problems with AG 3.0.2
(except I used at the time the older ?2.2.? Osprey drivers instead of the
new ones).

So, - what version of AG are you using? Are you using 3.0.2? Or 3.1beta?

Maybe someone else can chime in on that aspect...

-John Q.

P.s. So, I've been running AG3.x for over a year now - we now use it in
production for our entire state AG infrastructure (18 nodes and counting)
and it's much more productive for us than that of 2.x.

--
John I. Quebedeaux, Jr.; Louisiana State University
Computer Manager LBRN; 131 Life Sciences Bldg.