[AG-TECH] Questions about Bluecherry PV-149 capture card

Derek Piper dcpiper at indiana.edu
Fri Apr 20 12:47:06 CDT 2007

	Hi,

	Yes, they do show up as video0 through video3 and are regular video
devices. They work with the standard BT878 driver, if it's in the kernel
it's just there and working immediately. I've also had no problem
getting them to work in Windows either. I did have an issue under
windows with an existing Hauppauge card conflicting with the first
capture port. By itself the included drivers worked great with AG under
Windows too.

	Derek

--
Derek Piper - dcpiper at indiana.edu - (812) 856 0111