[AG-TECH] Capture cards problems, URGENT

Jeremy Mann jeremymann at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 12:46:02 CDT 2007

In VIC, when you click on Ports to select Composite, Svideo or Tuner,
the only option I have is external-in. The same if I try and configure
a NodeService. If I use a windows app like AMCAP, I can only select
one card at a time, but I can at least select which port to use.

--
Jeremy Mann
jeremy at biochem.uthscsa.edu

Bioinformatics Core Facility