[AG-TECH] Capture cards problems, URGENT

John Hodrien johnh at comp.leeds.ac.uk
Wed Apr 4 11:43:38 CDT 2007

On Wed, 4 Apr 2007, Jeremy Mann wrote:

> John, I'm in the same predicament here with XP and 2 WinTV capture
> cards. I've installed the open source drivers, however I can't specify
> which Composite port to use and it doesn't come up with my 2nd capture
> card. What is the registry renaming?

Hmm.  I don't have a machine to hand to poke, but I understood that the cards
had a string that identified them in the registry.  Certainly under insors I
get three with identical names that makes things a little confusing, but I'm
definitely able to select the port (s-video in my case).

jh

--
"An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made in a very
  narrow field."                                      -- Neils Bohr