[AG-TECH] Bridge registry

Andrew A Rowley Andrew.Rowley at manchester.ac.uk
Mon Apr 2 03:33:14 CDT 2007

Hi,

There have been some updates to this effect in the CVS, which will therefore appear in 3.0.2.  This will give you a list of all the bridges, and this list will be cached (so bridging will work even if the registry is down).  New bridges will be added on start up, and there will be an option to purge the cached list, and to add new bridges while the client is running.  Also, the ping times will be updated in the background, and there will be an option to sort the list manually, rather than relying on the ping times.

Andrew :)

Access Grid Support Centre,
RSS Group,
Manchester Computing,