[AG-TECH] Venue Server and Bridge

Eddy Diaz edd-diaz at uniandes.edu.co
Mon Apr 2 14:47:07 CDT 2007

Hi, I have a server running in Fedora core 6, sometimes when  I connected a
client and a try to use a text chat, the follow message appears and I can't
use it "you have to be connected to a venue to send a text message"

I have my own  registry and two Bridges running, when I start a client, the
Brides are listed in the interface, I can connect to them without problem,
but sometimes when I try to connect to them again, a message appears
"Connection to the bridge <name of bridge> failed. Please use a different
bridge". Sometimes I fix the problem restarting the client, but this not
always works.

Sorry by my English.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Eddy Johel Díaz Murcia
edd-diaz at uniandes.edu.co
Estudiante de Maestría en Ingeniería de Sistemas y computación
Asistente graduado del Grupo IMAGINE Universidad de los Andes
Carrera 1 18A-10 Bloque W, Bogotá, Colombia
Laboratorio de Informática Gráfica
Teléfono: +57(1) 339 4949 Extensión 3462