[AG-TECH] SC'06 Global Satellite/Desktop Site Registration Open

John I Quebedeaux Jr johnq at lsu.edu
Tue Sep 19 16:08:36 CDT 2006

I'd like to make everyone aware that SC'06 Global Satellite site and
SC'06 Desktop Site Registration are open NOW. I'll keep this short:

We have a great program this year, i hope to see lots of folks there,
in Tampa, Florida or otherwise see everyone on the 'Grid'.

Information is getting updated on the SC'06 site (look for it, it
should be updated *soon*): http://sc06.supercomputing.org/conference/
scglobal.php

For SC Global Satellite sites, please see registration/information
here: http://scglobal2006.rcc.ryerson.ca/
For SC Desktop Registration, please go here: http://
registration.expoexchange.com/showsig062/

Please note:

As a SC Global Satellite site you have access to all of SC Global
Program for free.

As an SC Desktop Site as a Room Node or Personal Node for a fee, you
have access to additional content from SC'06 from your desk or node,
including 12 hour time delayed broadcast so that our international
sites may view SC'06 *content and SC Global program at a more
convenient time to them.

*Please see the website for updated information for content (keep
checking, should be updated soon).

Finally, please pass this on to any site you think should know about
this.

Thank you, John Q.

--
John I. Quebedeaux, Jr.; Louisiana State University
SC Global'06 Communications Coord.; e-mail: johnq at lsu.edu; phone: