[AG-TECH] VRVS-AccessGrid gateway

Sara Hawkins Sara.Hawkins at manchester.ac.uk
Wed Sep 20 05:39:27 CDT 2006

Hi Natalia
Are you using the ANL bridged venues or the AGSC ones which were launched earlier this year?
A problem has been identified with VRVS to AG bridging when using unicast on our Roberts (Insors) server. Bridging on our AG2.4 server and our Virgo server (Insors) tested OK this morning. (Note that the current release of AG3 does not have functioning unicast so we are not running this server in service mode at present.)
Multicast connections have also been tested today.
I would be happy to run a specific test with you to check for any localised issues.
Please do not hesitate to contact the Access Grid Support Centre directly if you have further problems, contact details below.
Please use our helpdesk e-mail support at agsc.ja.net to ensure that you get an answer regardless of who is in and out of the office.
Best regards
Sara

--
Sara Hawkins
Access Grid Support Centre

Hours & Contact Details:
+44 (0) 161 275 7036 Sara (Part-time)
Alternatively:  x0668 Paul Kuchar x0684 Ian Dennell
Frontline Support: x5997 / x6824
Fax: +44 (0) 161 275 6800 / 6040
Email: sara.hawkins at manchester.ac.uk
Alternatively: support at agsc.ja.net