[AG-TECH] AG3.02 WINNOV 440

Cindy Sievers sievers at lanl.gov
Tue Sep 5 14:55:14 CDT 2006

Yes, you do need to configure your Winnov card in the winnov software
configure program.  Simply make sure each source is different (I believe it
defaults to the same source).  I didn't need to terminate any video sources
on the card, just set the sources in the Videum configure program.  I also
didn't need to alter my registry (whew)......

  At 12:16 PM 9/5/2006, Michael Elmore wrote:
>Mike,
>I just got this card too.  When the card was initially installed we used
>the software for direct show.  This software looks very good.
>However, we had the problem you describe when we tried to use the AG
>software.  I uninstalled the directshow software and reinstalled the
>VFW software.  We had to reconfigure the video after doing this.  We have
>also had some javascript errors.  I haven't gotten back to this to
>check out the errors.  The video did work though.  We have separate
>selectable inputs for the producer service.  I have found in the
>documentation that the video sources can be terminated on the card:
>video source1 J10
>video source2 J12
>video source3 J9
>video source4 J13
>If it is possible, could you terminate these sources and let me know if
>the direct show software works with the terminations?
>Thank you,
>Mike
>
>Mike Daley wrote:
>>Hi
>>Has anyone got four separate video streams from a WINNOV 440 card ?
>>I can see 4 VideoProducerServices listed with 4 separate channels labelled
>>Videum-4 Chnl 1 Standard VidCap etc up to Chnl 4
>>But I get one video stream replicated on all the channels.
>>I'm sure I've seen other people with the same problem and I thought there
>>was a fix.
>>Can anyone help
>>Current Driver is 3.1 release (3.1.316.1)
>>Card is WINNOV Videum 440 VO
>>Running XP Pro full Service pack with latest updates.
>>AG 3.0.2 (build 1)
>>All the best
>>Mike

Cindy Sievers           Los Alamos National Laboratory
sievers at lanl.gov        Group CCS-1 MS B287
tel:505.665.6602        Advanced Computing
fax:505.665.4939        Los Alamos, NM 87544