[AG-TECH] AG3.02 WINNOV 440

Michael Elmore MWElmore at lbl.gov
Tue Sep 5 13:16:39 CDT 2006

Mike,
I just got this card too.  When the card was initially installed we used
the software for direct show.  This software looks very good.
However, we had the problem you describe when we tried to use the AG
software.  I uninstalled the directshow software and reinstalled the
VFW software.  We had to reconfigure the video after doing this.  We
have also had some javascript errors.  I haven't gotten back to this to
check out the errors.  The video did work though.  We have separate
selectable inputs for the producer service.  I have found in the
documentation that the video sources can be terminated on the card:
video source1 J10
video source2 J12
video source3 J9
video source4 J13
If it is possible, could you terminate these sources and let me know if
the direct show software works with the terminations?
Thank you,
Mike