[AG-TECH] Echo from US sites

Joseph Stone stone004 at umn.edu
Thu Oct 26 13:20:43 CDT 2006

For the last couple of days, our UK partners are experiencing echo from US
sites using either AGTK 2.4 or InSORs software.  Two US venue servers were
tested.  I had the site start up Windows Media player and listen to the BBC
news over an internet connection - no echo.  I had the site listen to a US
radio program also streamed over an internet connection to Media Player -
echo.

All traffic was unicast.

Anyone experience this before?  Anyone in the UK currently seeing (hearing)
this phenom right now?

Joe

Joseph Stone
Senior Informatics Manager
Family Medicine Community Health, Medical School, Univ. of Minnesota
Suite 220 Dinnaken
925 Delaware St. SE
Minneapolis, MN 55414

(612) 624-3192