[AG-TECH] query re: delay

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Mon Oct 2 04:02:30 CDT 2006

I'm pretty much an amateur at this; when I went to the Test Room the main
thing I noticed was a much clearer audio signal - the delay seemed about
the same. I measured the delay back and forth from Brooklyn to WVU in a
couple of ways - by comparing video and audio signals (Jimmie at the other
end would speak and wave something - I could tell the delay between the
two), as well as using our cellphones. The difference was palpable.

- Alan